Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Every Day's A Miracle !

Every day is a miracle
I wake up , open the windows of my room....
I let the first rays of the sun enter my room and my life ,
It's always amazing to see how the dark , long night....
Metamorphoses , in the blink of an eye , to ...
That time when the Earth is at its purest and virginal best
When the air you breathe into your lungs
Is cool and pure and cleanses you inside
Taking in one of the most beautiful fragrances in the world...
I stand still for a moment....
And lost in the splendour of creation .
Trees surround me with their gowns of green
Stuck with awe...
At the mere feeling of standing near a towering , still tree...
In the midst of the everyday hustle and bustle of books and classes....
It is a miracle , that I manage to steal such a moment....
Am grateful to God for these gifts...
Baby pigs scamper around , grunting and ..
I watch as siblings fight for food bits among the garbage
That promptly lines as a barricade our hostel corridors
I look out of my window.....and.....
Witness the endless expanse of blue sky
Through the crevices of leaves of the trees in front....
Ignoring the dirt that lies ahead
I still take in the freshness of the morning air....
Instead , I focus on the beauty that's the quantum of the picture
And I realize the truth that the newborn Earth is unveiling for me....
Life may not be perfect , it never is.....
But there sure swims always a lotus
In the muddy waters...
Serene and unaffected , in total repose...
It dances in the cool winds of the morn...
And swims with joyful abandon...
It smiles...
In Resonance with the Radiance
Of  Belief within....
Maybe the Lotus is me......



No comments:

Post a Comment