Monday, October 24, 2011

Just Another Crush !

Waking up in the morning ,
I find myself thinking....
If I'll get to see his lovely face today.....
Just the fleeting sight of which 
Makes me think Lady Luck is on my way !
I am searching for him , 
My intoxication filling my moments to the brim.....
Hoping he'll come my way......
Just to end a futile search with dismay.....
Imbued with a fond longing to see him...
And glow with the special thrill on seeing him......
Still remember the day when I first saw......
Nothing stirred in me , not someone to be thought of .....
But that one smile did it , had held me mesmerized......
And now I realize...
Tis' not that I'm in love with someone
But i'm in love with the idea of ' love '....
I desperately want to project the foolish , idealistic notions 
Of Love , as painted in books and whipped up in fantastical concoctions....
Into the real world context ....
And sufficed to know...
He's just the third in a row ...
Of my one sided love peccadilloes....
Yet another frog kissed by the princess....
In my once-in-a-while moments of existential digress.....
Sufficed to know...
I have got over this one too.....
Just like with the previous two....
Sufficed to know....
The man who had me all shy and nervous...
And cheeks filled with the rosy blush....
He was Just Another Crush !!!

5 comments: