Sunday, November 27, 2011

GoodBye !

This is for all those who are not worth being a part of my life !

I am telling this to myself again ,
To love myself ,
Feel free to not give a s**t
To those who don't even want to understand you .....
It's no use becoming a lotus
When the mud around doesn't even begin to appreciate your worth.......
I always thought this was being bad !
And if I did something like this ,
And such things just wouldn't come out of me....
Like automatic spam-detection blocks .
I always looked at the world through rose-tinted glasses......
I always went with what I wanted to believe in.........
What I desperately wanted to miraculously become true.....
Even though evidences to the contrary stared me in the eye......
And it's this fact that dawns before me ,
Tis'  just that my mind knew it......
But my heart took so long to accept.........
The only virtue in life is being true to yourself
And do good to thyself......
Not to bother being nice to those people
Who clearly don't seem to be in the same mood !
Never to cast your pearls before swine ,
They can't appreciate a diamond from a pebble.....
And if you give them a diamond ,
They'll throw mud at you .
You are a worthless guy !
And that is why you are so insecure ,
And that's what makes you so selfish ,
So stubborn on winning an argument , without a point ........
And maybe , you sit smug now !
Coz in your tiny little mind ,
You have scored over someone.....
Who is not as mean and dumb as you ,
But it was better for me ........
Coz you don't lose much
As you have nothing , that can be lost ........
But I lose , when I'm with you .........
So happy to say
Goodbye !





2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to,if nothing its a GOOD bye.

    ReplyDelete