Sunday, November 6, 2011

I think I'm falling for you...

I can't believe you did it again ,
Walked by and took my heart with you....
You popped up once more ,
Just when I was thinking 'bout you....
Why do you look so beautiful ,
Even when you are angry ...
Don't you know I'm trying to have a dream
Without you being in the story...
You step into the room ...
And I find you walking towards me...
The earth stops moving...
And everything gets blurred except he...
All I can hear is the sound of my heart thumping..
Am I in a movie scene ,
Coz you are all my eyes can drift to...
My heart's bubbling with hopes pristine...
When you throw that angelic smile at me ...
Do you have any idea ,
How it sweeps me away !
Why I can never stop smiling as I write this...
And while I think of what you do to me every day...
When your eyes meet mine...
It's difficult not to lock mine with them...
Why do words escape my lips ?
As I struggle to start my breath again ...
Why do you make me feel so dizzy ?
Leave me smiling all alone...
Why I find myself searching for you always.....so crazy .....
Why ,I think I'm falling for you...., my heart's leapt and gone !

4 comments: